December 10, 2009

Christmas Letters

Rather than sending more candy, which I know there was a ton of around the holidays, I decided to reach out to my local community (including friends, family members, the sisters of a sorority from the undergraduates at my current graduate school, and anyone who was interested in sharing their love and support for the soldiers). Initially I planned to craft a box or a giant stocking to send these in once collected, but I found at Michaels, the Arts & Crafts store for $2.99 this amazing Christmas Gift Bag, already bearing the perfect message: Don't Open 'Til December 25th!

What a great deal (as is everything at that store, which has come to be like a second home to me throughout this deployment... you'd be surprised how many good ideas come to you while wandering up and down the aisles... more to come!)

Anyway, here is how it turned out:

No comments: